pics of my B16 EF hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 31 2004, 06:14 PM
either way if we find him again we will be in my car and i will beat him and make his girl wet again cause she likes hear'n my vtec scream past his window BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
[post=370857]Quoted post[/post]​

Where is this guy at.. Is his chick pretty hot?.. I am down for a road trip.. I need a to get some new Topless shots for my car.. :)

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jul 30 2004, 12:28 AM
Looks good Will.

What parts were you able to still use that you had in your fodo?
[post=370215]Quoted post[/post]​

nothing. the fodo is cursed. i pity the fool who bought that cursed motor from me.

stealing bandwith :kamikaze: From what i saw it is still better than my car. And you have done more than i have did to my car in a year and a half :shades:

I think they want you to post up the links so people have to create an account to veiw it. But i am not for sure. But when i have to use a host i try to avoid wtdr. Maybe put them up in the HS gallery and fix the links.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Aug 1 2004, 01:23 PM-->
pheonixb16aguy
@Jul 31 2004, 06:14 PM
either way if we find him again we will be in my car and i will beat him and make his girl wet again cause she likes hear'n my vtec scream past his window BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
[post=370857]Quoted post[/post]​

Where is this guy at.. Is his chick pretty hot?.. I am down for a road trip.. I need a to get some new Topless shots for my car.. :)
[post=371089]Quoted post[/post]​

this is in phoenix, arizona.. he was with another guy, soi didnt get to see his chick.. soi couldnt tell you :)

lots of races up at the illegals here.. some nights are obviously better then others though..

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 2 2004, 02:25 AM
this is in phoenix, arizona.. he was with another guy, soi didnt get to see his chick.. soi couldnt tell you :)

lots of races up at the illegals here.. some nights are obviously better then others though..
[post=371348]Quoted post[/post]​

I will run him but when I win.. His girl has to pose Topless on the Car.. :)

And yeah we need to take a Road Trip sometime to get some new cars on Film.

Car looks good. Nice, clean & no f'ing stickers or body kits to spoil things. Gotta like the sleeper :thumbsup:

i'm still debating wether i wanna drop in an h22 and go drag only; or try autox with the b16... i dunno..

Due to the stripped interior & B16 swap you would be classed in Street Modified. If you want to have fun and throw the car around, go for it. It's a lot of fun. If you want to be competetive, you've got to get a lot of experience, R compound tires, a beefy suspension & more seat time.

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS!
Black out ur license plate next time, to deter thieves.
Im not too sure about them wheels.
clean otherwise. nice.

I'd call it rice if I saw it on the street... that, or ghetto.

That fugly exhaust and bobo wheels... Yeah. Ghetto is the word for it, b16 swap be damned.

Get a NORMAL exhaust with a sideways muffler and a good looking tip. Cannister's don't belong on the ED chassis. No way, no how.

Sell the wheels to a brotha with a Sentra or Civic or Saturn or something, and buy some rota's. Silver/black/white all look really good on the red hatches.

One last thing.

Put your fucking interior back in the car. You've lost MAYBE 20 pounds by pulling it out, and it's STUPID looking. Especially with all the bullshit piled high in the spare tire well. Cover that crap back up.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 13 2004, 06:59 AM

That fugly exhaust and bobo wheels... Yeah. Ghetto is the word for it, b16 swap be damned.

Get a NORMAL exhaust with a sideways muffler and a good looking tip. Cannister's don't belong on the ED chassis. No way, no how.

Sell the wheels to a brotha with a Sentra or Civic or Saturn or something, and buy some rota's. Silver/black/white all look really good on the red hatches.

One last thing.

Put your fucking interior back in the car. You've lost MAYBE 20 pounds by pulling it out, and it's STUPID looking. Especially with all the bullshit piled high in the spare tire well. Cover that crap back up.
[post=376273]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow man, its his car. he can strip it if he likes. And who are you to tell will what to do? If he's goin to strip out his interior he can do it for whatever reason he wants. I thought you were cool... I guess I thought wrong.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 13 2004, 06:59 AM

One last thing.

[post=376273]Quoted post[/post]​

danm dude, you're like an automotive facist

It's a free country. I've been down all these routes (except the fugly cannister mufflers, I never was that dumb) in my ED hatch. I've experienced first hand what works and what doesn't. I know what the interior panels weigh, and exactly how much of a waste of time it was to pull them out and have to put them back in. I know that the moonroof in my Si weighs more than all the interior panels, plus the rear and passenger seats, and I am on the edge of putting in a carbon plug and yanking the entire sunroof assembly.

I am Jody. I like to speak my mind. Get used to it.

I like it, and to be honest with you I only like EG hatches and Integras. But that's a very nice example of an EF hatch. Save some doe slap a turbo on and people won't talk as much shit.

Back