Pics Of My Rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
hey guys i finaaly got off my ass and shot some pics. for those of you who dont know i have a B18C1 in my 91 CRX si. dont laugh, i know it needs to be painted, i got no money right now, but itll be painted sometime soon. and on a side note, fuck 17's im get rotas. 17s are too much hassle with potholes. so here they are, enjoy.

my GSR powered rex

i know the one pic of the valve cover is blurry, sorry.

Future plans:

JDM ITR header
z10 radius rods
15" gunmetal rota circuit 8's
skunk2 intake manifold
skunk2 cam gears
still debating NA or SC (ideas??)
and some other stuff depending on which route i take

The door panels, pedals, and insdie stickers are a little wack, but the wheels look good. I love 7 spoke wheels, they're my favorite.

thanks derek

but prowler, what do you mean by the door panels? if your talkin about the outside, yea i know, but if your talkin about the inside, i dont know what your talking about, those inside panels are mint and are the best ive ever seen on a crx (no rips whatsoever), but the pedals and stickers were all there when i got the car, im gonna change the pedals cause i hate them, but i kinda like the DOHC VTEC and SIR emblems on the dash. the only stickers on the outside is my groud control stickers.

but thanks for the replies so far. id like to see what more people think, soooo, what do you think?

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Apr 2 2003, 05:17 PM
Not bad bro, on a scale of 1-10 what would you give the GSR swap?

are you asking me? if you are, i give it a solid 10, awesome amount of power for the rex.

also i forgot to add, i got hasport mounts waiting to be put on, place racing sucks.

Paint it :p .Other than that props on a sweet rex,I love 'em and miss mine.

Very nice rex y0. So how much would you get rid of the momo peda's with the dead pedal for? I have some andonized blue ones on my car and I hate them and insearch of some different pedals. Hit me up with a pm if you want to sell em cheap0.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Apr 2 2003, 07:34 PM
Nice, i gather that the weight of the crx and the b18c1 makes a lovely offspring.

you are quite right, and itll be even more lovely when i get rid of those damn 20lb rims.

My buddy has that same kit, its not bad if urethane and molded but yeah, I can't stand how you have to put it far back so it doesn't hit the side skirt when opening and closing doors.

Thats nice , itll be alot better when u get it painted tho. first off, what mount kit r u using?? and the other thing is what kind of strut bar is that and where did u get it??

the mount kit i believe is place racing, but i dont care, ive got brand new hasport mounts waiting to go on. and i dont know what kind of strut bar it is, its says OMP on the bar so maybe thats what it is, but it looks like its adjustable, that will eventually be replaced too, i dont like it.

honestly im not even playing man if you just got that hood painted red to match the rest of the red you could get away with leaving like that and it would look sick as f*&% i think black and red together are the tightest colors on a car i did my interior those colors and it looks hella nice i like your swap too VERY clean lol i like the way you rigged up your intake too good stuff :worthy:

Originally posted by b18vtecrx@Apr 4 2003, 12:44 PM
honestly im not even playing man if you just got that hood painted red to match the rest of the red you could get away with leaving like that and it would look sick as f*&% i think black and red together are the tightest colors on a car i did my interior those colors and it looks hella nice i like your swap too VERY clean lol i like the way you rigged up your intake too good stuff :worthy:

thanks man, yea im not done with the intake, i have the cold air extension peice just waiting to go on, i just need a few more of those rubber connectors from aem. and i am gonna get the hood painted before the whole car, i thought the same thing you did. do you have a b18c in a crx too? or is it lsvtec? im just guessin based on your name.

Back