Pics of my truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
Here's some pictures of my truck. Its a work in progress and this is just the start. Nothing special, 2 inch shackle drop in the back and 20" Centerline Rims.

truckfront.JPG

truckrim.JPG

truckfront2.JPG

truckback2.JPG

truckdrivers.JPG

truckback.JPG

Yeah I know I forgot to take the bars out for the tonue cover before I took the pics.

no no no, please PLEASE dont lower it.. i mean granet its yours, your going to do what you want.. but I think(my opinion) is you should raise that thing..

i love those front ends.. i hate the new ones..

Its level now which looks a lot better. I am not going to raise its 2wd. The main reason I want to lower it, which would be 2inches all around, is to go with the full hotchkis suspension kit. New leaf springs in the back and coils in the front plus new sway bars but it will be on hold for a while.
I also hate the new Silverados, although the new Sierra with a monocolor paint job and lifted are starting to grow on me.

This is my 3rd Silverado. I had the ls extended cab that got hit by a drunk and totalled out. My last one was a fully loaded extended cab that I sold for a lower payment. Sometimes I wish I still had that one.

The stance looks good, and I'm actually digging the wheels. Any plans for the motor?

If you drop it, go with spindles in the front, not coils. Best thing would actually be stiffer stock height coils with spindles.

Trust me on this, you'll lose 2 inches of travel with coils, and none with the spindles. Its still a truck, after all..

P.S. Do an Escalade front end swap and slap a roll pan on the rear... And get some tint!

Last edited:
I can't stand the Escalade front end swap, I think its as bad as putting a teg front on a civic. As for the roll pan I am not sure yet. Sometimes I use the corner of the bumper as step especially when I am loading the bikes. I am short and it does help having the bumper sometimes. I will also have to see how it would work with having a trailer hitch.

EG Thanks, I plan on doing a 6.0l swap out of a 2500 with a Camaro t56 6spd transmission or if I have the money the 6.0l out of the SS or Escalade with the t56.

Back