pics of the hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You should really either put your wheel well gaurds back in, or hack that CAI into a SRI... You're going to get some shit in your engine, or at least have breathing problems.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Jan 1 2004, 11:49 PM
lude68.. we was joking about stealing the car... he wants it stolen anyways, but yea, it was a joke... its a very nice looking car "90"

well man, the last time i asked colorpros where he lived b/c the background looked familiar i got the 5th degree from everybody.....no flaming intended just getting a lil tired of some of the bullshit around here (sorry to thread jack if anyone thinks so).

Maybe because Colorpros has a sexy ass turbo b18c5 swapped hatch and he doesn't want to wake up one day and have his car gone because he showed it off on the IntArnet and told people he lived in some rediculously small city.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 2 2004, 12:22 AM
Maybe because Colorpros has a sexy ass turbo b18c5 swapped hatch and he doesn't want to wake up one day and have his car gone because he showed it off on the IntArnet and told people he lived in some rediculously small city.

so what ive got a turbo gsr in my hatch! and just so happens i live 4 hrs away(south) from him.

i live in phoenix; all you have to do is click on my sn and it'll tell you

i don't have any well guards <_< car didn't come with them. i've replaced it a few times, but now it has a built in "heat deflector" wich acts as a mud//water//road grime//etc guard, so it's not to bad.

i had an accord, until sept2 (my girls b-day) was stolen while i was at school :ph34r: 2 days before dohcvtec_accord got my check for his h22 powered 94(?) accord.

those are yokohama avs es100's on there :) i love them!

here's the tread pattern, just fyi :lol:
s3ff509446dde2.jpg

Back