Pikes Peak International Hill Climb!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.p...&threadid=69342

There's a video link, as well as a link that I posted (PoorAssRacing) on the third page that points you toward a professional photographer's site. He was stationed next to us and got KILLER shots. If you look at the Open Wheel part of his pics, go to about Page 12 or so, and check out the pics of us pushing the guy off the road. You can see lsvtec and me, as well as a bunch of other people. Ji may be visible in some of those pics, too. Kinda like a Yeti sighting....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2004, 06:55 AM
he was going onj liek a school girl about it :)

For some reason, I can picture that. :lol:

Seriously though, it was awesome, as always. The weather kinda sucked during the second half of the day, but I can't complain too much.

It really was a good time. That is the second time we have had to push someone off of our hill.

It was. Not as fun as last year but that was because last year it didn't hail on us. Of course being true rally hooligans (or as close as you can come in the US) we toughed it and and were there through it.

badass! makes me want to go out and buy myself a turbo awd vehicle now :)

:withstupid:

s4 for me, evo for you :)
i'm still thinking about how i can disable the awd system to have some fun with :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2004, 11:04 AM
:withstupid:

s4 for me, evo for you :)
i'm still thinking about how i can disable the awd system to have some fun with :D

what's sweet is on the subby svx, there's a fuse you can put in to make it fwd. a friend has one and did a fairly sweet burnout then.
supposedly the stop for the fuse is for emissions testing. now i dont' have a clue why, but it's there and once that fuse is in, it says FWD on the gauge cluster

Back