Pimp my Bride!

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is from the Jimmy Kimmel Show, unfortunately he is no longer doing the Man Show.

He's a funny guy and the show held true to Pimp my Ride. They started with a relatively good looking woman (maybe could use a little work) and brought back something very very nasty.

Joe Rogan is the guy from Fear Factor. His stand-up is hilarious, but he shouldn't be doing any shows. He's simply not good at them.

I don't know the other guy, but he's as far from funny as Jessica Simpsons is from talented.

a radio station near me, (y100 for those pple around philly) did a pimp my bride, they gave a chick new boobs, teeth, a personal trainer and a buncha other crap. funny stuff

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Aug 18 2004, 11:47 AM
a radio station near me, (y100 for those pple around philly) did a pimp my bride, they gave a chick new boobs, teeth, a personal trainer and a buncha other crap. funny stuff
[post=378591]Quoted post[/post]​

A man's dream cum true.

Originally posted by tab+Aug 20 2004, 12:02 AM-->
Speedracer228
@Aug 18 2004, 11:47 AM
[post=378591]Quoted post[/post]​

A man's dream cum true.
[post=379543]Quoted post[/post]​

Hehehe... cum... hehehe... wait... that's naughty! :lol:

Back