please explain the differance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will man, but first I gotta go to home depot and get myself another front lip before I do anything else. that big scratch is messin with my downforce, and the back end is getting loose at high speeds. It happened when I was leavin MacDonalds the other day. Drove down off the curb too fast, scraped it right on a pot hole. Wish they'd do something about these roads here. How can I be passin on the right if the breakdown lanes fulla holes?!?!?

ehh...u can always do a car in minitruck style and still be considered a minitrucker. :)

i just wanted to say this thread is full of win lol and i bet all them stickers are straight up imported from Japan arent they? thats MAD TYTE JDM Y0!

I got them imported from Taiwan who had them imported from Japan. That's how mad mbL I am. I even spell JDm backwards like they do in Japan.

dddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn i wish i had tha c0in ta imp0rt that shit mane.... mad jeal0us....

for you hard core JDM'ers:

ricer_civic_2.jpg

ricer_civic_1.jpg

honda_exhaust.jpg

ricer.jpg

HondaRicer.jpg

honda-ricer.jpg

and finally:

l_6083f0867e19486b87857d39e89891b0.jpg

dat's mad tyte Y0

Last edited:
Fuck I want that shopping cart. I don't care too much for the car. trucks or old school cars are where it's at.

Back