Please Help me find correct axles and half shaft.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bigrolla

I have a 92 civic hb dx trim.I am sawpping in a b18a1 with a cable tranny and wonder which axles and half shaft i should use.Please post only if u are sure.
Thanx in advance

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 92 civic hb dx trim.I am sawpping in a b18a1 with a cable tranny and wonder which axles and half shaft i should use.Please post only if u are sure.
Thanx in advance

you can use any b series axels for this swap as long as you use the correct halfshaft, either the 90-93 or the 94-01 style. However you cannot just put a cable tranny in a 92 hydro car. It will take a conversion kit that is not really worth it because for the price you could just buy a hydro tranny and Hydro tranny's suck! :mad: Do yourself a favor and get a hydro tranny.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Thanx in advance

you can use any b series axels for this swap as long as you use the correct halfshaft, either the 90-93 or the 94-01 style. However you cannot just put a cable tranny in a 92 hydro car. It will take a conversion kit that is not really worth it because for the price you could just buy a hydro tranny and Hydro tranny's suck! :mad: Do yourself a favor and get a hydro tranny.
w
ell i already know about the kit and i figure its my best option since i cant find a hydro locally and the cable i have was in my other hatch which i know is in great condition.I could end up buying a hydro with a grind so id rather just spend the money for the kit and have a tranny i know is in good condition.Thanx for the quick reply

Use the half shaft that was used with the transmission originally.

Back