PLEASE HELP Tranny Problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

*sorry source is spelled wrong, it wouldn't fit unless I misspelled it*

As some of you may know, my tranny started leaking after I recently filled it up. I think I have found the problem, but I need some advice.
Just reference so you know where i'm talking about:
s409d28645a565.jpg

It appears that oil is leaking either from the hole or the crack in the tranny casing:
s409d282fc836e.jpg

I am guessing that this:
s409d283a75315.jpg

Happened at the same time the crack appeared. I didn't do this. I know for sure. I remember seeing that bent part when I recieved the motor.

Now my question is: Should I fill the hole and the crack with JB weld to stop the flow of oil out of my transmission, or will filling that hole cause problems. Instead should I just call Steve @ hmotors and make him replace the tranny? That seems kinda bastardly, but I don't know. I know I didn't damage the tranny, but I has been over a month since I got it from Steve.

What should I do?

:cliffs:
-Tranny Problems (see pics)
-What should I do?

aluminoy(sp?).... my friend had a very similair problem. we saw a commercial on tv about aluminoy and 'one of the things it could fix was tranny housing'..so he ordered it..busted out the tourch and no more leaks.

Back