please help use obd0 si dist. in d15b jdm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For one, I can't tell what the fuck your title is trying to say. If you're trying to use an obd0 dizzy on an obd1 d15b, you can't. You have to use the same year or newer distributor as your ECU.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 29 2004, 09:49 AM
For one, I can't tell what the fuck your title is trying to say. If you're trying to use an obd0 dizzy on an obd1 d15b, you can't. You have to use the same year or newer distributor as your ECU.
[post=438658]Quoted post[/post]​

got it running last night i am using the stock p6 ( i think that is the number) ecu from the 91 si. i cut off one leg and bored out the other it runs a little shitty but it is running with the obd 0 distributor and obd 0 ecu in the obd1 head

yeah, it's compatable as long as you're using the obd0 computer as well. it's probably running shitty b/c you're timing is way off, get a timing light and set it to stock, you may have to modify the remaining legs a little more to be able to get timing right, i can't remember, i used one on a d15b also, but it was a while ago so i don't recall exactly what i had to do.

Back