plexiglass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
ok well im building a beer pong table and ive decided to put a plexiglass top on it. i need a 4'x8' piece of plexiglass and i dont know where i could get it cheap. any ideas? and home depot doesnt carry sheets that big, at least thats what im told.

Beer Pong table: the table on which one plays the game of beer pong.
It would take a while to explain and i have class soon so i ll do it later, but the game is teh coolest.

Slushboxtegy: what are u puttin underneath the glass, or is it just gonna be a plexiglass table?

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Mar 1 2005, 07:48 AM
Beer Pong table: the table on which one plays the game of beer pong.
It would take a while to explain and i have class soon so i ll do it later, but the game is teh coolest.

Slushboxtegy: what are u puttin underneath the glass, or is it just gonna be a plexiglass table?
[post=467526]Quoted post[/post]​

the table will be a wood shell with a plexiglass top. but to explain beer pong, go to gotpong.com or bpong.com and look at the rules. its the greatest game ever. im going for something that looks like this: http://www.ultracleanair.com/pong/pong.htm

thats a badass pong table. One of the coolest ive seen was made to look exactly like a basketball court, it was pretty sweet. I just usually take down a closet door and duct tape something to the back edges so the cups dont fall over :lol:

Originally posted by FFCiv@Mar 1 2005, 12:12 PM
ruit>pong
[post=467599]Quoted post[/post]​

ive been playing pong for 5 years and i still dont know the difference. but what about the plexiglass?

dude, hes not going to find a whole uncut sheet in the garbage. Just suck it up and pay $50 if you want the plastic. There should be a plastic shop in your town, there was one in my city of only 50,000.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Mar 2 2005, 01:04 AM-->
@Mar 1 2005, 12:12 PM
ruit>pong

ive been playing pong for 5 years and i still dont know the difference. but what about the plexiglass?
[post=468048]Quoted post[/post]​

pong is with paddles ruit is tossing it. Most people dont know this but its true

Originally posted by FFCiv+Mar 2 2005, 04:08 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Mar 2 2005, 01:04 AM
FFCiv
ruit>pong

pong is with paddles ruit is tossing it. Most people dont know this but its true
[post=468383]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah but no one i know plays with paddles, but they dont call it ruit, even though it is. Its all basically the same idea

Home depot

no offense dude, but can you read?
his opening post says the following...

and home depot doesnt carry sheets that big, at least thats what im told.

and paddles?
lol
do you actually play ping pong and whoever gets it in the cups drinks? or do you try and hit the ball into the cups with the paddles?

Originally posted by FFCiv+Mar 2 2005, 04:08 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Mar 2 2005, 01:04 AM
FFCiv
ruit>pong

[post=468383]Quoted post[/post]​

then i guess i play ruit

Originally posted by ktanaka@Mar 3 2005, 02:11 AM
Paddles is the way to go. Takes more skill and is more like ping-pong :D
[post=468649]Quoted post[/post]​

i suck at ping pong, but throwing it takes skill too. if you never miss it isnt just luck.

our beer pong table.

pongtable.JPG

cups and scoreboard.

cupsboard.JPG

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 2 2005, 05:59 PM
Home depot

no offense dude, but can you read?
his opening post says the following...

and home depot doesnt carry sheets that big, at least thats what im told.

and paddles?
lol
do you actually play ping pong and whoever gets it in the cups drinks? or do you try and hit the ball into the cups with the paddles?
[post=468407]Quoted post[/post]​

O shit.....
Im sure they have em...

Back