Poker Thread!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

Anyone into it? What sites do you frequent? Speak of anything poker in here...

I play on PokerStars and PartyPoker mostly, i've won a couple of bucks, nothing big..

This thread sucks.

We don't need a poker thread, we need a 'poke her' thread. with b00beez and the like.

I hate poker stars, although I've played both there and on partypoker. I lost $50 on partypoker to .50/1.00 bets - I hate the betting scheme and should have only played no limit tourny style because thats what I'm good at and familiar with.

I play a local game every Thursday night.

I poke her in the front and poke her in the rear :boff:

I havent played much poker online, a bunch of us get together and have a poker night

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate poker stars, although I've played both there and on partypoker. I lost $50 on partypoker to .50/1.00 bets - I hate the betting scheme and should have only played no limit tourny style because thats what I'm good at and familiar with.

I play a local game every Thursday night.

It's kinda easy to spot the fishies on PokerStars, if you learn the n00bs' betting styles, it's pretty easy to take their money from them.

But, on the flipside, they also make some stupid calls and raises and then get lucky on the river on a hand they should have never been in on the first place. It's frustrating at times, but that's poka.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I poke her in the front and poke her in the rear :boff:
The saying actually goes...

"Poker in the front, Liquor in the rear"
actually, it's "Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear"
I wonder what HE does lol....gross :confused:
Anyways I used to play on pokerstars. But I don't play poker that much anymore. Me and my friend would play ALOT but now we just don't have time for it anymore. Well at least I don't.

I play at pokerroom.com under phyregod

I've won alot, and lost alot.. Actually, through the 2 years I've played there I'm probably only down about $75 or less. I usually break even.

imnot big on the online game.

you lose out on half the game--- playing the player.

i like to play in touneys and w/ friends for 20 bucks or so from time to time..

I play at the cassino and thats it I lost 100$ way to fast online

i used to play on partypoker every now and then, but i got bored with it.

Back