• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Should of tazed her ass!

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when on a motorcycle i always turned the bike off and held the keys off my pinky finger with both hands in the air
they might laugh, or ask you what you're doing, and then you just explain that your uncle who is an officer in a different jusisdiction advised you that that was the best way to make an officer feel more comfortable during a stop

works like a charm

hm... wonder why these fucks arent being arresting for audibly recording an officer.

all of them should be arrested.

that is a really shitty area of seattle. white people just don't go there.

that bitch was bigger than the cop. lol he had every right to hit her. when you are in a fight, you don't have time to look. it's either me or you, and i'm going down swinging.

The officer really did handle himself well. I know I would feel uncomfortable as hell if I were a white cop trying to arrest two black chicks with 20 people around who generally look down on my profession.

This is also an example of police being hamstrung by hippies. You cannot use a baton because you might break a bone, you cannot use OC because someone may have a medical condition the same goes for tazer. Pretty soon they are going to have to hand a 20 page Q&A sheet to a roided out pcp junkie before they can even talk to the guy. And they don’t even think about drawing down until they have been shot twice and curb stomped. I am all for checks and balances and ensuring that police do not abuse their powers but it’s getting borderline ridiculous when it comes to their ability to defend themselves and others.

I am the first person to tell people to STFU when they talk about police brutality but I think this is a bit much. Had he been attacked by a man and was in self defense mode then I would be cool with it. Taller or no, there is no way that girl was imposing that kind of threat to him, police don't punch people in the face, they tackle/tazer/etc.

He should have tazed both of them and arrested them both. People don't resist arrest when they are quivering on the ground...

As much as I rag on bad cops, it's idiots like in this video that make me understand why some cops go all Rodney King. Most people are worthless pieces of shit.

blur017_tazers.jpg

I am the first person to tell people to STFU when they talk about police brutality but I think this is a bit much. Had he been attacked by a man and was in self defense mode then I would be cool with it. ...
girl or not she was in the wrong. if shes man enought to fight back shes man enough to take the punch. a women is just as capable of taking his firearm and using it on him as a man is. plus i would much rather get punched in the face than tased

on a seperate note, this is a bad area of seattle and school requested a heavier police presence to cut back on j-walking. they even installed foot bridges and everything but these people still want to run across the road.

also seattle police already released a statement saying that the officer fallowed training and protocol in his actions, plus both of these girls already have police records and one of them was for assaulting an officer, so i dont think the cop will be fired.

:ph34r:anyone else think its ironic that all this happened on Martin Luther King Jr. st.?:ph34r:

she deserved that ass whooping, the girl already had a record... i usually wouldnt defend the police but this is justified in my eyes.. let them girls pull that shit in texas or georgia... alot worse ass whooping woulda prolly happened lol .. prolly other states too, those just the ones ive heard was bad like that... i cant believe this has been on the news everyday, just watched iside edition and this is the second day i seen this shit, but only once about the oil fuck up...by british petroleum... or like helen merrian said, bp stands for bloody piss poor.. lmao....

If the girl was white it would be a case of police brutality, but since she is black its just "business as usual".

Why was this cop harassing teenagers anyways? In a neighborhood like that he probably could have been more useful someplace else.

If the girl was white it would be a case of police brutality, but since she is black its just "business as usual".

Why was this cop harassing teenagers anyways? In a neighborhood like that he probably could have been more useful someplace else.

This is why he was there.

on a seperate note, this is a bad area of seattle and school requested a heavier police presence to cut back on j-walking. they even installed foot bridges and everything but these people still want to run across the road.

because if she was white, she wouldnt' have been fighting with him. plain and simple.

because the girls school called and asked for more police to patrol. it's not his fault, he was requested to be there. trust me, he probably didn't want to be there as much, if not more than they wanted him their.

its not about race... its about a cop doing his job and getting attacked. those bitches were so close to his face, they could have grabbed his gun or whatever.... if i was him i would have got out my baton and beat both of them back and then arrested them.

Back