Police car chase

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Where was that? It wasn't in the U.S cause the spedometer was in km. That did look kinda staged. I can't see happening in a real pursuit, but you never know. Good clip.

Quoted post[/post]]
Where was that? It wasn't in the U.S cause the spedometer was in km. That did look kinda staged. I can't see happening in a real pursuit, but you never know. Good clip.

well did you even notice the side of the truck that the driver was on.

that, and the guy climbed out of the bimmer on the "passenger" side :p

it looks fake? pull your head out of hollywood

HANG ON VINCE!!! I'M COMING TO GET YUO!!!O!O!O!!!one

This is how they do shit in South Africa, I'm willing to put my money on that origin.

that is awsome. they get away with crazy shit in other countries.

New Zealand's special police aren't special at all. Gang crime and serious crime runs rampant there.

I would say that Israel, South Africa, Russian Spetsnaz and Swiss alp patrols are the nastiest, most crazy and downright un-fuckable forces in the world.

I have a vid of a cop in Houston, woot, and they RAN OVER some guy on foot in order to subdue him. They whine and say that the truck, "slid on mud" but it's on my HD and I don't know how to pull it onto this.

I have absolutely no idea where this chase is happening, but damn they know how to get it done. Who needs spike strips and road blocks, when you got cops like that. It didn't even look like that cop was aiming for the tires either, went straight for the driver with da shotty. :laugh:

Back