Police On Some Bullshit..... Must Watch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dumb street ricers.

And how exactly are they gonna bust you for having a stolen engine if it's just swapped?

Dumb street ricers.

And how exactly are they gonna bust you for having a stolen engine if it's just swapped?

I am assuming that you will have to prove that you bought the engine legit. I also would think that they have a database of stolen cars/engines/transmissions as well.

I don't believe anything they say on those "news" videos

agreed...ever seen Borat, where he was at the rodeo? and then watched the news clip that's in the special features on the DVD?

Fuck streetracing though...all it leads to is wrecks, arrests, and jealous fucks following you home, waiting until you leave your car parked outside, and then stealing your shit.

It's not the street racing thing that pisses me off here. It's the fact that the moment you pull near a cop with a honda, it's like pulling a gun in a donut shop - they are all over your shit IMMEDIATELY about the engine.

"Don't have a stolen motor do you?" and you wind up having to prove that it's not stolen. Guilty by association. Fuck that.

I told you cats before, I ain't goin into Hartford CT since they now say they will pull over tinted / modified / custom Hondas (Specifically) And look for engine mismatchings.

They're going to find "something" just to prove a point. They will NOT apologise and let you go about your day.

Back