Polk Speakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha actually, because of work for this month i get 75% off a home theatre system. so i chose the rm20 cuz it sounds good, and looks good.

Quoted post[/post]]
haha actually, because of work for this month i get 75% off a home theatre system. so i chose the rm20 cuz it sounds good, and looks good.

if you get 75% off a home theatre, then why the hell would you not get the top of the line bose lifestyles system....???????????? It just does not make sense to me

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

if you get 75% off a home theatre, then why the hell would you not get the top of the line bose lifestyles system....???????????? It just does not make sense to me
because it's polk einstein

Hahaha. Blowse.

You realize they'd both have the same resale value after he bought it, and its still Bose instead of Polk.

I would buy polk over Bose anyday. I hate bose lifestyle systems. They have no bass at all. When I used to sell them so many people would come back and buy a powered sub to replace their pos accoustamass sub.

That looks like a great system.
You should have gotten some nice floor standing speakers. I have some Polks from about 5 years ago with a 6.5 woofer in them. I was able to shake my mom's house with them and my receiver only turned up about a 1/3 of the way.

Back