Popo Blitz For June 6th Weekend !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck 93 Civic Si

E-mail i just got today:

Today i was informed by a very reputable source that P.A.C.E.R has been replaced by E.R.A.C.E.R, or E.R.A.S.E.R or something along those lines, the exact spelling and meaning of the acronym have yet to be discovered. I'm sure further information regarding this new program will be released shortly. It will apparently be headed up by York Regional Police. If any of this information is incorrect, I do apologize, as I said it was received from a very reputable source and parts could be incorrect.

Also, on the weekend of June 6th, which just happens to be the same weekend that "2 Fast 2 Furious" opens in theaters, Police are going to be having a major blitz at all the known "hangouts". Places like Woodbine & 16th Avenue, Rona's parking lot in Woodbridge, and all your other favorite controversial weekend meeting places. From the details that I have been given, which are limited, they will be cracking down, and cracking down hard. :( I would watch yourself very carefully that weekend.

BTW anyone know what PACER or ERACER stand for?

Back