porsche caymen s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

The new Porsche Caymen S. Said to be placed between the boxster and the carrera, since a price isnt out yet, i cant imagine it being anymore than a 911 carerra s or 4s, so probably in the 75-80k range. Based on the boxster, it looks to just be a coupe version... which is what i like (the idea), but the execution of the look is shitty, atleast the front, i like the rear. The power looks to be around 300, since the boxster s is rated at 280. Thoughts? Opinions?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=46216

cant realy find much, but more info would be awesome!!

i like most porsches, but i absolutely ahte the boxster. i thikn it looks like ass. on the other hand, this new car looks nice. it has pretty clean lines, the headlights remind me of the newer MR2 lights, but overall, nice car.

The back end of that car heavily resembles the Chrysler Crossfire in my oppinion, just a little more rounded out... dono if I like it

:werd: crossfire was the first word to come to mind, and the second word that came to mind was suck. That back looks like ass. Thr front is fine, althogh it looks too VW. I would definatly pick the 911 over that.

Looks nice... although I don't see how there's any room "in between" the 911 and Boxster for another product. It looks more like a hard top Boxster to me.

looks kinda like the love-child of a ferrari, a porsche, and a volkswagen beetle :p
three way! lol

It's a Panamericana - Porsche stage 2 concept car. Sadly enough, the Panamericana for the Boxter came out many years before the Boxter itself did.

-> Steve

Back