Possible CO meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sunday evening is good for me, I will be on vacation so I don't care when it happens. :)

Sunday evening sounds fine. Monday won't work, as I'm a full-timer, and my break doesn't start till the 24th (Wednesday).

So, where is this place at? We would be coming in from the North on I-25, so if anyone has an address or directions I would appreciate it.

Shit, If you do it on sunday, then I can't go, and I definetly can't bring the rex. It will be in the body shop getting a makeover. :unsure: I think that we should do it on like Friday after X-mas if possible, because I will be working on the car Saturday till Wednsday till 3:00pm and then work from 3:00pm till 7:00pm... Hmm, mabey I'll just hafta wait till next time..... :(

Also, the directions to PHO 79 are as follows, If your driving south on I-25, get off on the 84th ave exit, go West on 84th till Federal, turn left on Federal so that you are going south again, go south till you cross over another highway. After you cross the highway, it's about 2-3 blocks down (I think its the 2nd stoplight after the highway) on the left side. I cant remember the cross street. Good Luck! ;)

I am making that dreaded drive from socal to longmont agian :blink:
I will be there by the evening of the 23rd and turn around and come back the afternoon of the 26th. Holy shit! i just realized how short my stay really is!
Im fucked! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sunday is all that really works for me. We would like to be at Pho 79 at 6 PM. Chris and I are both up for meeting somewhere before that, any suggestions?

Well, I believe my friend and I will be showing up in Denver in the mid afternoon so if anything else is in store, we would be down.

Back