Possible Drift Machine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hard choice... i love 240s but that m3 is so sick. i love those wide rear wheel wells.
for the sake of being different id go with the m3 cuz i haven ever seen one of those going through a turn sideways.

my oppinion :no:

those cars are getting rare so it will be $$$$$$$$ to fix when you fuck it up trying to drift it

the M series was also designed for road course domination (extreemly good handling) drifting with it would be sacreligious

go get a 240 or an AE86 or some other mAdD JdM sHiZzIe y0! and leave the ///Ms for us real driving enthusiasts

E - Extremely good handling also good for Madd Tight JDM drifts.

240 is still in first place
i would get an AE, but hatches are harder to get than E30 M3's

Airjockie - that would be no different than if i did it in a 240 (just cost more for me to fix)

that is my favorite bimmer evar!!! :worthy: id take out a loan and buy that car if it were spring or i had a place to store it.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 9 2003, 01:35 AM
that is my favorite bimmer evar!!! :worthy: id take out a loan and buy that car if it were spring or i had a place to store it.

Please don't....

We would hate to see spray painted parts mis colored and we also wouldn't want to see a thread on how you rolled it....

hehe....j/k wit ya

the only thing i would change on that car would be the rims, and leather. i hate leather.

beautiful car, it would be horrible to see it get mistreated. just get a 240 to beat the hell out of.

i would paint it Candy silver or Blue, some TE-37s Sparco Speed seats, 6-8 point cage. and build it for three types of racing.
Mostly Auto X and Drifting with a little straight line on the side.

if you put te-37s on a bmw, i will personally fly out to where ever the fuck you live and put a friut bowl from my nut sack on your windsheild

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 9 2003, 02:27 AM
if you put te-37s on a bmw, i will personally fly out to where ever the fuck you live and put a friut bowl from my nut sack on your windsheild

ummm.....why???

actually i would probablly get these
rhart_c2.jpg

racing hart wheels are nice.

i hate BBS wheels any of that Mesh crap sucks
and i LOVE 6 spoke wheels but i got bored and 6 spoke wheels dont look right on an E30 si i would just get these

i have a video where someone is learning to drift in one of those bimmers and he totally rolled it over! bad car for drifting IMO.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 9 2003, 01:01 AM
my oppinion :no:

those cars are getting rare so it will be $$$$$$$$ to fix when you fuck it up trying to drift it

the M series was also designed for road course domination (extreemly good handling) drifting with it would be sacreligious

go get a 240 or an AE86 or some other mAdD JdM sHiZzIe y0! and leave the ///Ms for us real driving enthusiasts

:withstupid: :werd:

Thats the euro way.....turn sharp...win races....not go fast or slide around

Back