post about banning jeffie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiahanhao

This will get locked

I get a warning for a joke? Jeffie said, in one of his posts, that he was looking for a ban poll that had his name in it, hence the quote in my first post. I personally think Jeffie is cool, and it was just a pointless joke post. So if I get a warning fine... I'm outta here.

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Jan 31 2004, 01:12 AM
This will get locked

I get a warning for a joke? Jeffie said, in one of his posts, that he was looking for a ban poll that had his name in it, hence the quote in my first post. I personally think Jeffie is cool, and it was just a pointless joke post. So if I get a warning fine... I'm outta here.

"your outta here" as in, leaving the board? over one little warning point? :tardcart:

well make this a poll lets see how many people want me banned= ) hehehehehe

I might as well post whore this post....

picture from tonight

s401b4f3a27112.jpg

Sigh...... whip whip.... whip.... damn it =( I miss her and its only been like 2 hours fucking eh

jeffswoman3.jpg

whip whip... bah!

oh yeah my other baby

s40188f8bd1f7b.jpg

ok NOW you can ban me lol

:unsure: sorry jia....I'm gonna miss staring at your shiney as fuck Type R in your avatar. :(

Let it be known, I AM NOW JACKING THIS THREAD!!!! I am tired of all these "ban" bullshit threads. if you've got a problem why not PM the person?? we should be like the cat and just get over it. Now to the new thread.

how does the bike ride? I'm looking to get one, and I've heard good things about the cbr's...

CBRs are great all around bikes

the GSXR is more of a track bike the R6 is a great bike but from what I understand its a PITA to ride around town due the riding position
the Kaws are nice bikes but theres something about a honda... =)

If its your first bike look into a Suzuki Bandit 600 or a Ninja 500

any 99+ 600cc bike will run 10s with a good rider in stock form so just becuase its a 600cc does not mean its slow if anything its faster then the 1000cc+ big boys "0-100mph" due to not having to work to keep the front wheel down

the new CBR 600RR is slower in the 1/4 mile then the F4i but it has a slightly better top end

if you've road bikes before and weigh more then 200lbs check out the new R1 or CBR1000RR

P.S only complant I've heard about the F4i/RR other then CCT parts is the seat is too damn hard... I don't have a problem with it but many people do

seems like every time I post someone asked you selling the Audi jeffie?

lol I will sell everything I have if someone offers me the right money

Im asking 12K obo if someone wants it great if not then I will keep it its a great car and girls LOVE it =-) hehehehe

B no we're still on... you just need to try harder to keep yourself on top the list
as of right now shes winning by far =)

That bike screams. "Im a pussy!" How Weak. Are you bragging u have a CBR f4I? LoL

I wish that my civic ran 10.59 stock or otherwise- I've got a better chance of cutting out the floor pan and fred flintstoning it

:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back