Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lauren
gallery_8329_172_15842.jpg

...&...

Emily
gallery_8329_172_20310.jpg

...&... Leila

gallery_8329_172_15499.jpg

Yea, life's so hard...

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Apr 22 2005, 01:48 PM
this girl is a good friend of mine:

gallery_16_54_1100920336.jpg

[post=490138]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, where does she get her face sharpened ?

-> Steve

at the moment i hate women, i had a bad time last night. thats what i get for trying to get a gf.

damn HS people have some hot GFs.

Oh and Brian (integra11to1), your girl looks similar to mine...just older.

i don't have a girlfriend. but i'd tag the catering director i work with... damn that bish is hot...

...and i thought chris was... oh never mind.

Wheres the black chick? And wheres my pictures? always leaving me out yo.

gallery_8329_172_20310.jpg

This is the one I want more out of... I mean its great to be free, but it seems as though she has more to offer someone... and I think Im ready to get serious. The picture on top is the girl who makes herself seem to be my gf... but, I really want nothing to do with her.

Brian

I might as well jump in on things.

Other then B. I'm also seeing this girl.

gallery_3_9_79778.jpg

She was playing with photoshop on this pic. (taken yesterday)

gallery_3_9_4884.jpg

Both of these are from our trip last Oct to Ocean City. It was one of the best 3 day weekends of my life. Only cost me around $650-700 bucks =)~
gallery_3_9_59231.jpg

uhmmm..... :unsure:

wow...jeffie..... :blink:

how come gay guys always get the hot chick's? :(

it must be the Z...... :ph34r:

just out of curiousity, why do just about ALL asian people flash the peace sign in pics??

<-- has a thing for asain women :)

AirJockie She *sigh* isnt a big car person. However, she really loves riding on the bike with me =) she wants her own riding jacket one day.

I also always pictured your wife to be a blonde lol I was way off! Isnt the peace sign not an asian thing but more so a japanese thing? If rachelle gives me any finger signs chances are it's the bird, shes filipino.

Oscar, you should have gave me a heads up we could have met up somewhere and talk shit about B =) Maybe a little hondaswap meet for the marylanders all 4 of us.

Damn.....

I'll get a few shots of my actual GF...when I have a chance.

Of course she crashed her Pontiac so she can't come see me, but spring break is this week for her so she'll probably stay over all week.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 23 2005, 10:37 AM
AirJockie She *sigh* isnt a big car person. However, she really loves riding on the bike with me =) she wants her own riding jacket one day.

I also always pictured your wife to be a blonde lol I was way off! Isnt the peace sign not an asian thing but more so a japanese thing? If rachelle gives me any finger signs chances are it's the bird, shes filipino.

Oscar, you should have gave me a heads up we could have met up somewhere and talk shit about B =) Maybe a little hondaswap meet for the marylanders all 4 of us.
[post=490509]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i think the peace sign is a japanese thing.

and yea a 4 person MD meet would rock. but you should stop being a pussy and come to capitol with me sometime. who cares if its drag. its fun and you win money :) thats why i go, lol.

Back