Post Yer Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Apr 1 2003, 02:27 AM

oh yeah!! at the track of course, seeing as how street racing is such a cliche thing now...

but of course.

but you got to admit 2 liter....

every once in a while, its nice to take the car out on a sat. night and go cruising looking for people to run......

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 31 2003, 03:38 AM
PISSEDOFFSOL.  you know who you look like with ur sunglasses on in your pic?

you remind me of the main bad guy from the Matrix....the one dude who wears those glases and fucks everyone up hehe

Nah y0!!!!! He's got the whole Rock thing going......

CAN YOU SSSSMMMMMEEELLLLLL WHAT B IS COOKING?!!!!!!
s3e893dafe764c.jpg

here's me
s3e8942b0a309a.jpg

and #1 in my life..my daughter (she's 4...and i've had full custody since she was 2 months)
s3e8945a643d1c.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 1 2003, 03:06 AM
photoshop owned me :(

Sorry B! Had to man... :p

As far as the hotties are concerned........ :hitit: :worthy:

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Apr 1 2003, 10:15 AM
All of y'all are scared of Jason? I can kick his ass!! A swift kick to the nuts, i'd say i'd win! :p

oh you think? wanna test that theory? bring your oklahoma ass over here and we'll seee lmao!!!! j/p codee

:p B) :lol:

i'm alomost afraid to post a picture cuz of what you guys may do to it, but what the hell here it is:
the picture is at Disneyland, it was a company trip. Me and some co-workers, I'm the second one from the Left.
s3e89d046638f9.jpg

Originally posted by rsaeini@Apr 1 2003, 01:00 PM
i'm alomost afraid to post a picture cuz of what you guys may do to it, but what the hell here it is:
the picture is at Disneyland, it was a company trip. Me and some co-workers, I'm the second one from the Left.
s3e89d046638f9.jpg

can someone say tourist? lol j/k

now that I think about it it does look like we're a bunch of tourists, but seriously though it was a company outing and the theme was "Hawaii".

Back