powder coating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
My friend just started powdercoating and is now doing it for other people. right now he doing valve covers for $35 any color plus shipping. but if i can get a few to do it then it will be only like $25 a piece plus shipping. so if anyone would like their valve cover powdercoated post up and i will im you or just im me. :spin:

also any other part you want done he can do but the more parts with the same color the bigger the discount :thumbsup:

I'm not interested in powdercoating my valve cover. Already did it to match my car. But, I think it would help if you showed off some of your friends work. add some pics to the post, you might catch someone's eye. :D

:werd: i am really interested, but could you also provide some vouches. and how about you get your friend on here so we can talk to him directly. i think that would be easier than you having to be the go between for every question.

ok tonight hes in ny for work but you r could check him out on aim painoftse. i will post some pics on here this w/e. make sure you tell him dale from the swizzap sent you.

i've been looking all over for someone to powdercoat my rims black. how much would it cost? they're stock 15s i believe off of my 1992 civic hb dx. they are the steel wheels. could you give me a price including shipping? i live in illinois thanks man

ok i think 100 to coat the rims and plus shipping. what color do you want? also when you go to ship them just add that to the 100 so we could ship them back. let me know!!!

heres 2 of the valve covers i did.

My neon valve cover in candy apple red.
569929_16_full.jpg

569929_17_full.jpg

erebunicrx's LS valve cover in wrinkle red. (looks orange but its not at all)
569929_24_full.jpg

569929_25_full.jpg

I can get almost any color you want including color changing. I do more than just valve covers.

sorry man for the late reply. i want them just flat black. so 100 incl. shipping? sounds good. what did u say i should do when i ship them to you? thanks man

well no that does not inc shipping, when you ship them or if you even do then add the shipping you paid to ship here. pm coreyr for a exact price. might be alittle more.

Back