pre-order deal for 360 slim w/ Kinect

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahh.. didnt notice the 4gb part.. i'm guessing thats the $199 version

How you do that.

shady craigslist deal. Some kid had one brand new in the box he wanted to trade for 2 copies of microsoft office pro 2010. And sice I have a shitload of buddies that work for Ms. I can get it for 60 a copy...soooo that's how

Shit son, next time I am over your way Ill give you some cash to score me a copy of Win 7 ha ha. I am kicking around the idea of reserving the Reach bundle... But I am still undecided. I really want the legendary edition of Reach so I think I will be going for that first.

i pre-ordered the reach console edition im so stoked. a console 2 new controllers a game and a new headset plus the system has 250 GB and wifi. beats my system i have ductape keeping my 15GB HD in and its been repaired 3 times.time for an upgrade :]

Last edited:
Do people really care about the motion controll? I don't care about it at all, if I did I would buy a wii

I care about it from the UI standpoint. I am pumped to have a voice/motion controlled UI. Being able to wave my hand around to sort through the music/movie/netflix menus is a really cool idea. Plus my son will like the animal game and all that I think.

No, no controller. Not sure if that's good or bad either. No controller, no buttons, so no secondary actions. It's definitely cool though.

I really do think pure hand controls and voice controlling the 360 will be a very cool thing. Who after seeing Minority Report didn't think that just moving your hands around to manipulate objects wouldn't cool as hell?

Back