pre-swap jitters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tegtech

just a little pre-swap jitters. i know the engine bolts in. but i was curious how difficult the wiring would be. from what i read you just use a p72 ecu and run the vtec wires along with the secondary butterfly intake wires and the thing should run with no cel's. can anybody give me any help as to if this is all it takes. help is good

you should be lucky, a 90-91 teg would have been a little harder with wirering
you need a obd1 vtec hanress from a 92-95 civic si/ex or integra gsr,

you ALSO need to swap the tranny for a cable, you can use anything from a 90-93 integrs but you shouldd try and get a gsr or si cable b series...you could covert it to hydro but thats more work then you probably want

i have the original harness out of a 94 gsr will that wire up fairly easy. is it a direct plug up to the 93 integra vehicle harness harness

shouldnt be to hard then, now you either need to get a cable tranny(gs,ls,rs,b16 from japan) and you will be set, or you can get a hydro tranny adapter kit which uses the trannies cable to pull back the hydrolic arm for the tranny

Back