Prelude Red/Clear Tailights?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preludude

I have seen a few people have this, is there a place to buy them? They're red and clear tailights. I looked everywhere and can't find them.

like altezza's? Dude, fast n' ferrious was cool back in 2000, now it is old. Every other car has them. They are a waste of money, and if you really want to waste your money on them, ask people at this web page

no i think he means the taillights that are the same red/clear type as on the 1997 ek's.

like how the red is on top and clear is on bottom...not altezzas.

i seen preludes like that with those kinda taillights as well.

not a clue, try google and typing in taillights

keep your stockers mang.........fuck it.......

keep the stock once, this shit is not worth it, and also it looks allot cleaner with stock once, if you have a new Prelude like 97 and up, their tails are cool as hell, I ment the stock once,

i want to be different..... just like everyone else

:bash:

Nah, I like the Newer prelude style tailghts that have only Red and Clear, i hate that orange crap they put on the stock tailights. And yes I checked google, but all i can find are the ones with the corny altezzas. I hate altezzas. thats why I was asking some of you if you knew where to get the ones that are just Red and Clear. They're so easy to find for BMW's, but impossible to find for preludes.

im looking for those light to umm some guy at a shop says he could get them for me for about 230 and that APC amkes them i find that hard to believe

im talkin bout the 4th gen preludes where the turn signal is its amber right well the aftermarket is all white not really clear. ive also seen all red tailights. no that kicks azz im lookin for those

If you want red and white tailights just go to e-bay. They have them all the time (for 5th gen civics) all the time for a buy it now price around 85 to 90. All reds are hard to find. Maybe the ones you saw were painted.... But i like the stock look better.

Haha...being the sales manager for basically a rice distributor maybe i can help you here...no major line I know of makes these taillights to my knowledge (APC (100% sure APC doesn't) , TYC, MATRIX, Sonar, KS....) however, matrix used to have a series of all clear tail lights, the popular ones were the crx and the prelude, however they have discontinued this line...but what you can do is find a set of these all clears and by this red see through paint from a hobby store and paint the top 3/4 of the light...thats how my girls has it on her lude and it looks good...very stock looking...

If you just want all read instead of amber tail lights, just buy a can of Candy apple transluscent paint, and put a peice of tape perfectly on where you want to keep them white, then just spray away

Any hobbie shop. I also think like that store franks has it. It it like an arts and craft store. And also that store michaels... But if u do it make sure u clearcoat it also.

i would reccomend against this though. i did this on ym accord and it looked good for about 3 mons.. then it started to peel off.

i have also seen the all red tailights are those on the market i have seen those more often than the others does apc make those [/QUOTE]

i have also seen the all red tailights are those on the market i have seen those more often than the others does apc make those

Back