Pretty JDM colors....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
aas.jpg

B)

It's so colorful! :thumbsup:

Those are some gnarly looking wheels you have there.........

Still waiting for the other 2 CF-48's, a full set of Mugen MR-5's, one more Tein set-up...and variouse other stuff...this was the stuff the wife picked up on her trip a few months ago....

Damn, those Spoons shocks are sweet as hell...I wish I could fab them to fit My CRX, but they are for an EK, and the Cusco springs are the stiffest springs I've tryed to compress...I wonder if they would be safe to mount on the EK shocks, the springs are for an EG6.... if they work well together, then they might be sold and installed on a buddies EK this week-end...

I got to clean up those rims...and beg the wife to let me slap some Azenis on them..but right now I don't have the CRX up and running, so I can't test them to feel the full JDM mint feeling.... :(

I wish the rex was still running...I got to completely rebuild the engine and continue my experiment with it...I have a new plan for a header...something I have been designing all day...if that header works..then I can retire...hehe

nice shit, as usual I can expect you to get the good stuff...

hey air, i need my rims by march. thats when my suspension goes on. a few weeks later, turbo.

im pretty sure that the rear springs on an EG will fit an EK. dont quote me though.

Back