price chopper sushi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 26 2004, 02:56 PM
What? You guys dont like nascar? Thats crazy. I though you guys would like nascar too.

750hp V8 All motor cars doing around 200mph, how is that ghey? :shrug2:

300 hp awd cars going around corners sideways in the dirt/rain/snow is more entertaining than a Taurus Body and a Monte Carlo Body with a V8 (mind you you can't get a V8 in a Taurus or MC...) going around a big fucking oval over and over..

:sleep:

Ya, but around here, their are no set time and dates for that kind of racing. Its just sometimes on and sometimes not. I like ALL car racing.

BUT, 750hp ownz 300hp.

ok, first of all Bristol CT is NOT Bristol Tenessee or however it's spelled.

there are no pro tracks in the state. just a couple amateur runs.

I watch nascar every now and then, but its far from my favorite.
F1 > all other race events... except DGtrials drifiting =)

Dennis- there's PLENTY of places to go for sushi around... but i didn't want to eat anywhere, and it was 10:30am when i was looking for lunch. lol so, i figured id give it a try. Honestly, it was better than Japanica.

B, you don't actually use the acronym ROFLMAO in conversation do you? oh god, i guess i'll find out sunday

it was a figure of speach... but i'm scared as fuck to know why/how you are going to find out on sunday... what is going on on sunday?

Didnt know their were 2 bristols. I just recently found out their is a Clovis CA, and a Clovis........AZ? or NM? I dont remember but it was one of those.

hehe, you guys are funny...you gotta come down to hawaii. We have sushi bars on every corner. its the best sushi you're gonna taste without having to go to japan. oh and JDM chicks are hot! but they cant have the JDM grill...you guys know what i'm talkin about

Back