Price Help...DOHC ZC SI EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lostinmiself

That Guy....
Pictures by DOHCZC - Photobucket

I have a ef si hatch it has a DOHC ZC swap, it has 47K miles and iton swap 188K on body. is a clean swap as seen by the pictures.....my car is clean titled and ready to go. also has a stage2 clutch n flywheel. I have the pg7 ecu for higher performance and I have the pm6 for better fuel economy has tons of torque and top end with an average bottom end the si harness has not been cut it is tucked in case another swap for the future.....there is a brand new dizzy that I got from japan and all new spark plugs wires and battery.....

Just Seeing what i should list it for...i went 3500Delivered to Seattle (being ive seen stock ef hatches that are dx and have high miles for like 1800)

well this is the wrong thread for this sorta thing but i guess i'll try and help you out anyway. $3500 is wayyyy too much for that car. if i was going to spend that kind of money i'd expect a lot more for that price range.

examples:

2001 honda civic, $3600
Honda Civic 2001 3600 obo

2001hondacivic.jpg

1996 honda civic ex, $3200
1996 Honda Civic EX (Great Sound)

1996civicex.jpg

1994 acura integra gsr, $3500
1994 Acura Integra GSR 5 Spd. 130k PRICE DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1994teggsr.jpg

now since what you are selling is quite what i listed about i would certainly consider dropping the price. i found a 91 civic si, in better shape, cleaner, with a jdm b16a swap, for less than half of what you're asking. just trying to give you an idea where you should price your vehicle..
91 civic si hatch w/jdm motor

91civicsi.jpg

THANKS!!!! I really want to trade it off for a eg hatch with a swap (only the swap not much done more) or a EK EX Coupe thats stock to keep things kinda even thats y i want a mild swap for the eg, or a stock EK Coupe...i know my car is not work the 3500 just you know if someone wants to pay that im not complaining.....

I WANT THAT EF HATCH THO!!!!!
Just....i want to many cars....lol i need some more money!!!

Back