primer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
if you liked movies like Pi, chances are youll like this movie. probably one of the most mind boggling movies ive ever seen. the entire movie i was like 2 steps behind trying to figure out what exactly was happening, and why it was happening. ive only watched it once, and im gonna have to watch it tons more times to understand it more. has anyone seen this movie?

basically its about these 2 guys who are basically geniouses, and they are bulding this machine, and it turns out to be a time machine. though they never directly say in the movie that thats what it is. its just a crazy movie fill with engineering, math and paradoxes :)

i know dennis will like this movie. just wondering if anyone else has seen this movie and could offer some more insight

heres a trailer i found. although it doesnt really explain much.

http://www.primermovie.com/trailers/trailer235_Large.mov

I found Pi a very confusing flick. Seen it a bunch of times and still don't get the concept, and i'm usually pretty good at that kinda thing.

:shrug2:

i could never get into pi... i really hate black and white movies.

maybe i'll give this one a shot

Pi didn't make sense to you guys ? Oh my. Pi is easy.

Try Run Lola Run.

DAMMIT! That's what I meant!

I am teh l0se.

Ms. Janssen (or however you spell it) is Jean Gray/Phoenix, huh? Fark.

Nice background image I found of her
lola00.jpg

-> Man of big pics

Also, if you get the DVD you'll get her video for the songs (She did all the music for the movie) and you'll see her with long blonde hair. She's the hawt.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 31 2005, 12:59 PM
Pi didn't make sense to you guys ? Oh my. Pi is easy.

Try Run Lola Run.
[post=547815]Quoted post[/post]​

That one I actually did get.

Maybe it was just so boring and stupid there wasn't even a point. [/ignorance]

or Pi was over your head. its about chaos theory and a guy who goes insane/paranoid trying to find a pattern or order in chaos.

but yea, the black and white shit pissed me off too.

Back