prince henry going to war

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Because we all know that Texas was one of the biggest targets by our enemies during that time.

here's an idea, why don't you do ANYTHING for your country before you criticize someone who has done something

no it's because the fabricated reports on "See BS" News (issued two weeks before the presidential election in 2004) proved he was a bad soldier!

naa not me i just think it should be like it was back in the day i feel the presedent should lead us in battle. actuly fighting with the troops

no it's because the fabricated reports on "See BS" News (issued two weeks before the presidential election in 2004) proved he was a bad soldier!

"False but accurate" I shit you not - remember when Dan Rather said "The report was false, but it was accurate"? Do you remember that piece of liberal insanity ?

"False but accurate" I shit you not - remember when Dan Rather said "The report was false, but it was accurate"? Do you remember that piece of liberal insanity ?
:g:

naa not me i just think it should be like it was back in the day i feel the presedent should lead us in battle. actuly fighting with the troops

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. A President has NEVER raised a rifle, sword or anything and lead troops into a war.

They have before they were presidents, sure - But they have never.. I say NEVER walked out of the white house front door, cocked a rifle, and said "lets roll"

well i think washington did, but i dont know i just think they should

George Washington lead men into battle as Eisenhower did. But the Revolutionary war was over before he was president. Because during the Revolutionary War, there was no "United States". Ergo, Revolution.

and does anyone here think if bush had a son he would be serving in the war???

Most of our presidents DID go to war. Recently, the only exception is President Clinton, who admitted to dodging the draft.

Bush went to war, yeah it was national guard, but even if it was Reserve to say he didn't go to war is like saying that Barack Obama "isn't black enough". He performed a service, and his service with the National Guard as a pilot was criticised in a later retracted report by the media.

So get your shit straight, mmkay ?

Because we all know that Texas was one of the biggest targets by our enemies during that time.

yea but im talking about going in fighting in a present war

here's an idea, why don't you do ANYTHING for your country before you criticize someone who has done something

ok your all get off point here.... my original question was " if bush had a son do you think he would fight in our current war". and do you think g w bush would let his son go to iraq??

Yes, and his son would be in the safest camp out there, getting promotions

Life ain't fair. I'm willing to bet that Prince Harry will be safe and comfortable as well.

CBC News Indepth: George W. Bush

head cheerleader??? wtf?? Oh yeah, bush didnt actually fight.. hell, i dont think he left the USA during vietnam... But what do i know, apparently being a pilot on a base in Texas is fighting. Whats that i read, early release?! Guess he couldn't handle it :p

And no, im not going to do anything but smoke weed, sit around, and complain from time to time. :D

WOuld bush's son serve? I highly doubt it. He'd be too busy hangin out with the Texas Rangers and figuring out how to make it rich in the oil business.

ps. please, dont take me too seriously, honestly i could care less. But its good to see that someone from a family of power taking initive and serving where the war is happening. It takes guts. I wonder how many people in congress and in the house have kids serving in the action... Anyone know where someone can find that info?

People are saying the Prince Henry is actually being a leader by going to the battle himself. He's going to risk his own death, like leaders of old.
Prince Harry is NOT a leader. He is the son of the son of a living monarch. He's a KID.

Bush is a bitch because he sits behind a desk and lets young men die for him, like the tyrants of old.
Because he is NOW a leader. Leaders NEVER pick up a weapon and go into battle. They do BEFORE they are leaders.

Bush is a bitch because he let daddy get him out of active Vietnam duty.
Vietname is ending / over. No more deployments for W to go on.

I actually respect Clinton for not sending young men to their deaths when he, himself, wasn't willing to do so.
Somalia, The Balkans, Africa, Of course not. He never sent ANYONE to die.
He used his brain insitead of shooting from the hip and stating that "the will of the American people doesn't matter, I'm staying in Iraq until we win."

Keep paraphrasing until you win. Moonbat.

80049.gif

Back