Princes of Malibu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trappd-in-859

I caught tonights and last weeks episodes and all I got to say is wow. I mean these spoiled ass douchebags think they can do what ever they want and its pissin me off to say the least.

The basic point of the show is these two mooches stepdad is tired of them livin in his house without contributing one dime, while at the same time spending shitloads of his money, and hes sick of it. So he tells them they have to get jobs and start to contribute or he will give them the boot.

His two bitchass kids do everything imaginable to make money except getting an actual job. To top it all off, they are in their 20's.

while flipping through the channels i cought about 2 minutes of it, and all i have to say is that it is so Fing staged

they use and reuse and abuse the same concept of that guy getting mad and yelling, when you know the whole damn thing is set up and probably has a damn script

i vote gayest show evar

That show also gets my vote as well.

I mean, its so stagged its not even funney, plus the kids are so spoiled rotten its discusting.

thats why i dont watch tv. all i watch is comedy central, music videos, speed channel every once in a while. thats about it. and cant forget the movies. tv in general is stupid and mindnumbing. i feel dumber after i watch tv. the news is the worst though.

i flipped on it and i must say that was the fakest looking "reality show" i have every seen

i mean does the general public really buy this shit?

cuz i dont

Originally posted by MadMaXXX@Jul 18 2005, 12:37 PM
i flipped on it and i must say that was the fakest looking "reality show" i have every seen

i mean does the general public really buy this shit?

cuz i dont
[post=528005]Quoted post[/post]​

ITS NOT A REALITY SHOW!!!!!! not once have I seen them title it as one. It's a TV SHOW. They just make it seem liked a TV Reality show.

Back