Problem with Internet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViC_SOHC

Ok I have a Dell Dimension 3000. I keep getting this error all of a sudden. It is in a seperate window and it says and error has been detected (blah blah blah) and gives me prompt to "send report" or "don't send report" and it closes my IE. What the hell is causing this?

3432423423423234 things.

something crashed. thats why you get the error report.

what crashes, IE?

use firefox. problem solved.

How the hell do I get foxfire? I have IE and thats all lol. Im on IE right now at school and I don't get that error..

Fuck Firefox. There, I said it.

When you load the browser (Start the application) what page is your homepage ? there is prolly a bad script on there that's messing with the browser.

Gimme the URL and I'll check it out . Or, go to Start -> Run "www.cnn.com" or whatever page is NOT your homepage. This will start your browser on another page besides the homepage, which is good for troubleshooting.

From there, look into your Java settings (Get the latest versions of everything) and try to browse up to microsoft updates.

Firefox is Netscape and even if you're into PC Politics, Nutscrape is just as evil and indignant as Microsoft.

FIREFOX IS NOT NETSCAPE.

while mozilla 1.0 was started off of the netscape navigator code back in 1997, firefox is pretty much ground-up fresh code.

XHTML has replaced HTML.

there is nothign wrong with that DTD.

I see no java applets, as i don't have an account, and simply see the login or else error message.

Nope... On MY laptop, not the wife's... The wife has no problems with Firefox 1.5, but for some reason mine does... It mainly seems to be when yahoo mail is open for some reason... :\ Or if i'm doing more than one thing (Gettin too multitaskish)...

Back