Problems downloading Uberdata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is anyone else having trouble downloading Uberdata software? I waited for a while just thinking that there was a problem with the website, but I still cannot download Uberdata. Has Uberdata come to an end?

Well, how about the version before that? If it works, then that is what I want. I just want to be able to use Uberdata, but when I go and try to download the base ROM, there will be some sort of error or something. Hopefully someone could get me a copy of the software or tell me what the problem is.

I have studied Uberdata for quite some time, but when I decide to finally use it, there is some sort of a problem. Yes, I am a little bit aggrevated.

There has just got to be some way of getting the software for my computer. I know about the chipping kit, but I just need the software.

When I am on this link..................

http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/SoftwareTools

..................I will try to open one of the files or attachments, and there will be this WinZip popup box.

What is tha deal?

Are you obd0? If so, use BRE or TurboEdit. I don't believe Uberdata is supported anymore, at least that is what I heard a LONG time ago. I'm currrently using TurboEdit, so I can pretty much help you out if you are using that. Ben Ogle offers excellent support of his software on pgmfi.org. That's my advice to you.

Back