PROBLEMS...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok i changed my intake manifold and TB today, back to stock....the damn thing runs all fucked up now...it chokes out when i try and drive it....the idle revs little quick revs repeatedly and sounds like hell...anybody know what the hell could be wrong...i'm thinking its the vacuum lines, i'm not sure if we hooked'em up right...gonna go back to my buddies tomorrow where i had to leave my car and wondering what i should check...could the sensors be bad on the TB...(MAP, TPS) it was getting late and we were running out of light...

any suggestions..

the car is a 94 vx w/ sir2 b16a swap in it...

did you replace the intake manifold gasket? set you tps sensor voltage? (if you removed it) check for vacuum leaks?

yes i changed the intake mani. gasket, i didnt know you had to check the voltage..and did not check for leaks...

it ran perfectly fine before i took anything off..maybe i'll try replacing the sensors that where on the diff. TB w/ the ones i was useing before...maybe that will help...me and my buddies had never seen any car do anything like this before...:shrug2:

Back