Project beer.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
if I get a house...it will have a basement with a pool table and a few pachinko/slot machines...and a few TV's set up with the vid game systems I have...and I might set up one of these...BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeR

but why wait...I can make one in the garage.....hehe

beerdog.jpg

:quazilush:

no-one here has ever seen me drunk........

It's impossible... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 11 2004, 01:05 AM
:quazilush:

no-one here has ever seen me drunk........

It's impossible... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

yea, ive never been piss ass drunk ever. i have my reasons. :p

kegerators are relly coo, ve drank froma few but nothing that was done as nicely as that, most the ones i drank from were just had the tap right on the side of the fridge

That would be badass for partying. That's a nice setup cuz the beer would never go flat. Most Kegerators I've seen were just that, a keg, in a fridge. Run the tap out the front and bam, kegerator. :)

By this time, my dog was wondering what the heck I was doing and when would I be done so we could play frisbee :D :D :D :D :D

we built a portable unit similar to that years ago,

we got an a few old oil coller coil, cleaned the hell out of em, plumbed them to fit inside a cooler. fit a tap lever onto the outside of the cooler, fill cooler with ice, attach cooler to keg with C02 cylinder and walla instant cold ass beer.

No one has ever seen Airjockie drunk, because people generally pack upand go home at "Drunk Level 2".

Drunk Level 1 is pretty much a constant. Friendly, here-take-my-keys-and-go-to-the-parts-store kinda drunk. Half-empties everywhere.

Drunk level 2 is still a funny drunk, but the same thing happens everytime he reaches DL2. "You totally don't know what you're doing". He starts talking about removing side mirrors to save gas, The finer principles of aerodynamics and how much carbs rule. At this point in the game is where he gets his design ideas, And he only gets them at DL2. DL1 is reserved for executing his DL2 ideas. You wait, at DL2 he's going to paint his AE86 white with a can.

-> Steve

See, I HAVE seen you drunk !

I got a 12 pack of JDM beer in the fridge in the garage..and a drift car to build.....

I leave the painting alone lately....everytime I want to paint something, theres a BMW parked next to the car I want to paint....

and yes...with out the bulky damn side mirrors, you will see an increase of 0.6% gas milage on the highway......it's all in resistance...stick your hand out the window at 60 miles an hour...you need a lot of force and musle to hold it steady....well...imagine the cars aerodynamic principle...the first body kits put on cars were for mostly fuel conservation....until ricers found out how to make them.

Beer time.....

Back