Project Ls Vtec!!!!! Help Plz!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lewellgd

92CivicHatchCxBORNINCALI
My next project is a obd1 ls motor. I would like to make a strong all motor setup.
I just dont no much about completley rebuilding a motor. I mean i no how to do the mechanical part. I just dont know what parts are good and stuff like that.

Want to accomplish a good strong reliable daily driver WITH POWER!!!!
Ls motor and i heard that the b16 vtec head is the best because of compression. So this is what i want to know.\
What parts do i need to buy for the block to get it nice and sturdy???
What should i do to the head Cams??? Valves and springs?? ALL?
If im gonna build the block em i gonna need to upgrade injectors and inake manifold???\
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?????
THANKS TO ANYONE THAT POSTS!!!!:)

sparta_7 stop typing and read up before you do any more posting please. just good advice

LS=b18a/b like in NON GSR INTEGRAS 90-2001

LS is exactly what the guy above said the one i am talking about comes in 92-95 models which are obd1 old ass integras till 91 are obd0.

I will tell you something, I know alot of guys use B16heads and Ls block to make the Ls/Vtec. My motor is a Ls/Vtec but using a B18 (GSR) head with some extra upgrade and the previous owner did a 12.70 all motor with stock block so, what I want to tell you whit these is it depends how you combine or give the perfect setup to the engine. I will recommend a mild port and polish,3 angle valve job, Skunk,budyclub or ITR cams, and a 68+mm throttel body by the side LSD tranny,clutch,ecu,tires all of these can make a big diference.

dont use oem pr4 pistons if you run more than oem vtec cams. the valve reliefs are not deep enough...

i have .20 over cast pr4s in my lsv with stock b16/gsr cams and i'm thinking of changing them before i install in my ek.

Back