Project Update and Valvecover Insanity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
My friend and I were bored on Sunday, so I decided to completely clean my engine bay, and repaint my valve cover ultra-JDM gold. Sort of. Other than the ballin' VC, I've installed a new Ebay-something header, a test pipe, ES motor mount inserts, a Fidanza shifter and ES shifter bushings. I also threw in a K&N filter in the stock airbox. I just recently bought an ARC intake pipe from a guy on D-series.org.

And now, eye candy. I guess.

img0988mb5.jpg

img0981lu2.jpg

img0987lu8.jpg

Oh yeah, we also sawzalled the ridiculous tip off my muffler, and it now looks much better and a whole lot less obvious.

img0995ql6.jpg

So, comming up are some fogs, new headlights and tires for the Heliums.

Input?

Thats the cleanest I have ever seen that engine bay. I miss that car, atleast it went to good hands. What are the future plans for the car?

Well, a built D-series is in the works, and I have a set of Konig Heliums waiting for tires. Suspension is up next, likely with Omni coilovers, rear tie bar, LCAs and the rest of the GSR suspension I have laying around.

very nice!

the SSautochrome header isnt bad. even after winter abuse to mine, it still held a decent finish.

Simple Green, Windex, brake cleaner, elbow grease and water. I used tire shine to clean the hoses and loom and tire wet to clean the plastic.

Back