proof of continental divide

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
they found a dinosaur in south america today!!!!!

whooopidie shit, really.... but hey, it proves that at some point in time, the continents were connected some how... or something.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3967795/

I think you may be overlooking the unbeleivably huge importance that this article presents B. First of all, we all know that history repeats itself. Second, that means that at some point in time the continents will reconnect. Third and most important, this means no more getting ass raped on shipping for JDM goodies. We'll just be able to drive over and pick them up. Of course it won't be me...most likely my great to the 15th power grandson, and he'll probably be in some type of flying Jetson type honda so......oh well screw it...I'll be dead and the sun will have imploded by then anyways :lol:

Originally posted by Wycked Sniper@Jan 16 2004, 03:30 AM
I think you may be overlooking the unbeleivably huge importance that this article presents B. First of all, we all know that history repeats itself. Second, that means that at some point in time the continents will reconnect. Third and most important, this means no more getting ass raped on shipping for JDM goodies. We'll just be able to drive over and pick them up. Of course it won't be me...most likely my great to the 15th power grandson, and he'll probably be in some type of flying Jetson type honda so......oh well screw it...I'll be dead and the sun will have imploded by then anyways :lol:

I believe you are wrong on the last part. At the point in time when Japan reconnects with the USA, the two superpowers will go to war and, obviously, the USA will win, therefore any product will in that instant become a USDM product...therefore we cannot get JDM parts anymore.

As you should also know, that USDM products suck compared to JDM, so not only do we lose superior products for our cars, we also lose the ability to dream about having the superior products for our cars. <_<

Back