Proof of Honda's continuing decline.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well im glad most of us agree. Its too bad really, mind you i do like my GF's 06 civic, i say they did a decent job, but its only been 3 years since their release, who knows.

nope, still wrong.
They made the X too family sedanish. doesn't have that "I can kick your ass in the dirt, on the pavment, or wherever the fuck i feel like it." look.

I Like the TSX, but i've never driven one, so i really couldn't say, looks really comfortable, and i like the red w/ gold trim. Don't care for the new new ones, but I like the ones from a couple years ago. (sorry, not up on gens.)

I Like the TSX, but i've never driven one, so i really couldn't say, looks really comfortable, and i like the red w/ gold trim. Don't care for the new new ones, but I like the ones from a couple years ago. (sorry, not up on gens.)

I think there pretty cool. Not the fastest car. The one I drove felt like an Accord. The frame on the car looks sick. It was all bent aluminum that looked really nice.

honda is dieing??? they are putting out bland uninspiring overweight vehicles with cheap crappy suspension and mediocre brakes that arent really any fun to drive????

where have i heard this before :hmm:

oh yeah thats right ive been saying it for YEARS

Maybe Honda has been asking Chevy for advice :confused:

Torsion bars in a CTR.

:rip_1: honda.

One of my favorite honda pictures is Soichiro Honda (the founder of honda) on his hands and knees leaning way over, watching honda's new race bike take a corner. He was studying it, making changes, tuning.. He was a brilliant engineer. Perhaps someone of his caliber, brilliance, and humble beginnings will take the helm again. We can only hope.

I'll post the pic if I can find it online.

Last edited:
In addition, the next round of full model changes are going through what is said to be "serious weight reduction".

Honda had big plans in store until recently, aka December when the economy crashed. RWD platforms for Acura were in development.

They made the X too family sedanish. doesn't have that "I can kick your ass in the dirt, on the pavment, or wherever the fuck i feel like it." look.

i dont understand. are you talking about the evo X? mitsu hasnt made a great car since the VI TME.

Liked the look of the VIIs. I can't say from experience, because the nicest car i've driven has to be a 2004 grand am.

Also, I've been looking at the insight. I know it's ugly as hell, but what are they like? Are they reliable or just shit? I heard the batteries are expensive, but some people modded prius batteries to work. Never seen anything about them on here.

Last edited:
Referring to the 2000-2006 gen. not the new one. Saw a few on the bay for pretty cheap.

Back