ps3 game again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
well its that time again. i was needing some opinions on what game is a good one to get. let me start by telling you that i loved tomb raider,heavenly sword,uncharted, games like that. but i just dont know whats out there.i really really wish there was a syphon filter for the ps3

buy a 360 and dont worry about game selection.. :D

what type of games you like?? Killzone2 is supposed to be pretty good

haha i got the ps3 for the blu ray but your right the 360 has tons of games, but i like stuff like heavenly sword god of war, syphon filter. i was thinking abut fallout but the last game i bought like that i didnt like it so im unsure on that one.

looks alright i think im gonna rent a few this time before i buy to save me some money.

hell renting games here it cost $9 .. rent a few and you could have bought a game... lol .. i tend to go and look for older games i didnt want to buy when they came out.. used price, perfect condition.. over 50% off usually.. :D

inFamous just came out. It's supposed to be a solid game of the year contender.

Kind of a sandbox game, third person, similar to God of War but not linear.

try renting MGS4, RE5 or Ninja Gaiden (notoriously hard).

there arent really any console exclusive titles anymore so it doesnt really matter if u have a ps3 or a xbox.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is coming out soon. It's the re-release of the one currently for 360.

Back