PS3 online

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So I finally hooked up my PS3 to my wifi and tried to play online.
username is the same as on here

the only online playable game I have (i have a total of 3 games i think)
is GTA

i had no idea what i was doing or how to join or set up matches etc
all i managed to do was make a game, that one other person joined, and he/she proceeded to kill me 12 times in rapid succession, and then quit

probably because I was not much of a challenge

so that sucked overall
definitely not worth all the aggravation of setting up and account and downloading all the fucking PS3 updates

Lmao, that sucks man. Playing online takes a lot of practice. Definitely don't expect to be great playing other people online because there are so many people that are so fucking hardcore it's ridiculous. It's more fun when you can find people to play with that play for fun and not because it's their life.

Yeah. Best bet for gta is to hop in a free for all room, and run for the helicopters at the airport xD

Yeah, it's usually a rape-fest any time you try a new online game because inevitably you'll be playing against people that have already logged lots of hours in to it. If you want to be decent, you got to keep at it. Don't let it turn you off from playing online. Once you get better at it it can be a lot of fun.

And yeah, if you've had the system for a while but had never been online before then I'm sure you had to do a huge update. If you're online regularly though, it's usually not like that...

Back