public encrypted PM to Martine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're right Chip... it does feel good to be a member of the teg/b-series club, and what a great group it is... and a lot less childish acting bunch too. LOL! :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 18 2004, 12:58 PM
You're right Chip... it does feel good to be a member of the teg/b-series club, and what a great group it is... and a lot less childish acting bunch too. LOL! :p

;)

Another plus to being a member of the 94-95 GS-R division of the Teg Club is that when a bunch of us are working on a car together, we can swap parts with eachother in an emergency. There was a glitch in re-chipping Azn Chris' ECU yesterday, so I lent him mine from the sedan so he could get home. Haha... more good times wrenching on cars. :lol:

Then after some poolside activities today, we took the ECU from Amin's red GS-R coupe and put it into my sedan to go for an In-N-Out burger lunch, groceries and booze run... frozen mixed drinks time!

Note to Self:

Securely fasten all loose and/or expensive items with even the slightest possibility of working on a GS-R whenever Martine is within 5 miles.

:p

Back