Push-ups for Wounded Warrior Foundation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondadude141

¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ
Alright so I've seen this going around a lot here lately and I love the idea. Every "like" this picture gets, will result in 5 pushups, and $0.50 sent to the Wounded Warrior Foundation from me. I'll post this picture everyday for 2 weeks on here, so you have a new opportunity to like it everyday and help me donate to a damn good cause. All it takes is a simple button push on your part. For those of you that have me on facebook, you can "like" it twice in one day. So let's get this started.

553485_233873636715684_498848229_n.jpg

Sent you a friend request on FB, we donate to WWP too. We help sponsor their RC Heli program.

They supported me so the least I can do is give back. And this is one heck of a way to do it. Already racked up right at ~$40 in donations today from all the sites I posted this on. I think from here on out its going to have to be $0.10 a "like" or I'm going to go broke Haha.

35 here, 165 from facebook, and 30 from another website lol. I'm sore as hell! But its DAY 2! Lets keep the likes going. Just like this post!

I "liked" it. But please, fix the typo. "Repost if you're brave"

Back