Putting AC in

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drpenguin

I plan on putting a ls in my car and i want to have ac. I also want to know what i will need and how to do it. Would it be the same to put on my stock d15b6? Does anyone know where a detailed walkthrough is?

AC in CRX

I have a 1991 CRX Si with a B18 swap. All original AC was removed by previous owner. I'd like to have the air reinstalled. Would I need to get all Integra AC components or should I get complete CRX AC components?

Forum member hcivic.com stated that they have paperwork regarding this. I would greatly appreciate having that info and anything else that might assist in getting AC back in ride. Thanks.

Many save a little cash by finding an AC pump bracket (attaches to the block) out of a 94-97 Del Sol VTEC or 99/00 Civic Si or a CRV B20 (I think it says PJ7 on it). They will fit the block and fit a 92-00 AC pump. This makes AC easy in these cars b/c all the AC stuff is off the chassis (except the bracket) Not sure about older EF's. If it bolts to one of those brackets....just use all EF AC stuff.

The rule of thumb is to keep all the chassis' stuff but mods can be made if you can get custom lines for a decent price.

Also... This thread is ancient. Make your own thread in the future.

Back