Putting in a H22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bmw Hitman

I wanted to swap out my d16y8 to an H22a. I was looking at a couple of sites were i can order a full setup with the engine, tranny, ecu, and the wiring harness. I searched the site and couldn't find the right information i was looking for bc i am a noob to this site and can't figure it out. Does anyone have a HOW TO install a H22a in a 1997 honda civic or can someone that has already done this swap give me some suggestions

make sure that the mounts match up or your swap wont happen and why do you want a h22
thats only good for a drag motor???

that was my first swap ever, i will give you a list of how i done mine but there are a few different ways to do it i just think this way is best. your gonna need motor mounts, motor,trans,ecu,then get a shifter and cables from a 92+ prelude or 90+accord. get a 90-93 accord intermediate shaft and a 90-93 accord fuel rail, then get some 90-93 integra axles. your gonna need a slim fan to clear the header or cut yours up to make it fit. i used enjo motor mounts they worked great for me. i also converted my car back to obd1 and ran a chipped p30 ecu.

Back