Quattro Noza

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Just wondering if anyone has seen Quattro Noza or knows anything about it/ where to get it

its a street racing movie, thats actually supposed to be fairly realistic and pretty cool, I haven't seen it yet but want to see it some time.

Originally posted by xyswany@Jul 27 2003, 07:51 PM
Just wondering if anyone has seen Quattro Noza or knows anything about it/ where to get it

me and my friends were at the movie shoot, and there is a STRONG possibility that we are in a scene in the movie, altho i havent even heard anything about it untill this thread.

The scene we were in was shot in downtown L.A. one night a few years back.
it is a low-budget film, and an open call to all racers in the So. Cali area was put out. They closed down one street....right by chinatown as i remember....and they let us run all night long.

i was in my 89 std ZC all motor hatch, my buddy has his 12 second Lexus and there were two other cars with us that werent raced out.

then they shut down the entire races due to some FUCKTARD in a red mustang
who lost to an eclipse, got all pissy and rammed his fucking car into a wall :whatafucktard:

yeah the last race is pretty cool. I like when teg guy tells stang guy to "take your white trash ferrari (sp?) and get out of here" or something like that.

The Last Race does send an important message though cars are way more important than your whiny bitch who's moving away.

:werd:

i like it when jason just slams into a truck again at the end of the movie :lol:

that short would make a much better plot then fast and the furious im sorry i like the first but i didnt even want to see the second i mean cmon dammit look at what tehy did to an s2k and for gods sakes those cars were not even fast in real live they were second hand shit if youre gonna make a car movie give the cars some balls in real life otherwise go suck a dick ARG

i mean yeah my skyline can jump a bridge and somehow survive perfectly i mean tis just so unrealistic idk flame should you desire

Originally posted by sablo16@Jul 27 2003, 11:58 PM
that short would make a much better plot then fast and the furious im sorry i like the first but i didnt even want to see the second i mean cmon dammit look at what tehy did to an s2k and for gods sakes those cars were not even fast in real live they were second hand shit if youre gonna make a car movie give the cars some balls in real life otherwise go suck a dick ARG

i mean yeah my skyline can jump a bridge and somehow survive perfectly i mean tis just so unrealistic idk flame should you desire

Movies serve one purpose. Entertainment. Regarless if the cars were fast or not, I was impressed compared to the 1st one and found it entertaining. They sure did a good job making those practially near stock cars look like supercars.

Originally posted by silver@Jul 27 2003, 11:52 PM
second one seemed like it moved away from the street racing scene IMO

i think they needed to use that skyline instead of that retarded eclipse.

just confirming quattro noza is nowhere to be found on kazaa...

can anyone recommend any other good street racing/drifting/import movies...im bored as hell and need something to d/l... or rent and watch w/ my ladies :lol:

The Last Race was pretty good. However, I think that the guys blue integra is actually pretty fast in real life. I think the best part is when he lines up with the white hatch and puts it in reverse so the hatch can have a head start. That shit was hilarious.

Originally posted by 2fastCRX@Jul 29 2003, 10:20 AM
The Last Race was pretty good. However, I think that the guys blue integra is actually pretty fast in real life. I think the best part is when he lines up with the white hatch and puts it in reverse so the hatch can have a head start. That shit was hilarious.

good movie :)

That guy with the maroon 5.0 Mustang is and looks like a deusch bag. He has the funniest hair-do and is just plain funny.

if you are in LA, its playing at the Latino Film Festival on July 30th at the Graumann Egyptian on Hollywood Blvd, a few blocks down from the Mann Chinese Theater.
I believe the showing is at 11pm

Originally posted by exospeed*com@Jul 30 2003, 02:59 AM
if you are in LA, its playing at the Latino Film Festival on July 30th at the Graumann Egyptian on Hollywood Blvd, a few blocks down from the Mann Chinese Theater.
I believe the showing is at 11pm

were you at the movie shoot as well ?

Back