question about h22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

22crazy

hey whats up. my friend came from the dyno (dynojet) and made 213 whp and 165 wtorque on his h22a. Ive been looking at stock dynos and not alot are even close to his. he says his motor is stock internally, all he says he has done is custom aluminum intake manifold (looks like the venom one), 70mm throttle, fuel rail/regulator, but stock injectors, jasma header, full exhaust, msd, basically all bolt-ons. Im pretty sure he is not running stand alone just a chipped computer...so i was just curious if its possible to make those numbers with basically that. i think he is running spray or something and is not admitting to it. Any of you know anyone who made around 213whp; what mods did they have? similar, did they go internally? i would apprecaite any input from anyone. thanks.

Originally posted by 22crazy@Sep 19 2004, 03:23 AM
hey whats up. my friend came from the dyno (dynojet) and made 213 whp and 165 wtorque on his h22a. Ive been looking at stock dynos and not alot are even close to his. he says his motor is stock internally, all he says he has done is custom aluminum intake manifold (looks like the venom one), 70mm throttle, fuel rail/regulator, but stock injectors, jasma header, full exhaust, msd, basically all bolt-ons. Im pretty sure he is not running stand alone just a chipped computer...so i was just curious if its possible to make those numbers with basically that. i think he is running spray or something and is not admitting to it. Any of you know anyone who made around 213whp; what mods did they have? similar, did they go internally? i would apprecaite any input from anyone. thanks.
[post=392132]Quoted post[/post]​

I was a fan of accords/preludes and h22 motors for a long time..the jdm specs on them is 200 hp and 160 lb/ft of torque....now thats not to say that those 200 horses are at the wheels...but sometimes dyno's are either not accurate...or are different from other dyno's...but u never know,those mods might be enough to achieve that whp...but the easiest way to get 200 hp to the wheels is an lsd...but thats just my opinion

Back