Question About my corner amber lights!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM_MUGEN21

Hello everyone, i got a quick question about a pair of Amber corner lights for my "EG Civic Hatch" Now the problem is, when i bought these lights and they arrived at my house, it seems to me as they are too big. my civic has been in the shops for a couple months now and i havent seen it since:(, or cant try to fit the lights. they just seem larger then expected. here is a picture of them below. If you guys could please tell me what you think or even measure the length of your lights. the bottom half of mine are approx. 8 to 9 inches from one bottom end to another
NOTE: they appear the correct size in the picture but they seem alot bigger if you were to see them in person, could they possibly be for the civic "Coup" not the hatch? or accord corners? or am i just stupid??? please get back to me. thanx!

Attachments

• ACL.JPG
    ACL.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
im pretty sure the coupe and hatch corners are the same. kinda hard to tell from the pic but they look alright to me

yea thats what i thought too. Ive looked at a few other 92-95 civics in my area and it just seems like the corners look alot smaller than when i come back and look at mine they look way bigger.....

i have tried to order a bunch of different brands of corner lights from different places for my 93 sol...and they have all been bigger than they should...idk whats up with that

you may have gotten Civic 4dr corners if you say they look bigger.. i cant really tell from the pic.. but thats my guess

DAM! yea im pretty sure the 4 door lights are slight bigger :(
I ordered them from option racing, and the box even said "92-95 honda civic 2dr/3dr" they are brand new never used or tested. In that case is anyone willing to trade so i can have proper ones?

they look fine to me... i've never known the lights to be bigger than any other light from the 92 to 95 models. they're all the same.

you should just contact the ebay seller you got them from and let them know they sent the wrong lenses

Yes, i had a sedan parts car and put the corner lights up to my coupe corner lights and they are indeed different.

Yea thats what i thought, anyways i would imagine they would almost fit...anyone agree? so im gona bring it to a local body shop and have body mods done to have the lights fit. i think slightly bigger corner lights would look pretty sweet on a bubble-back.

basic plans for my civic..."Black gloss paint with dark blue flakes, lowered 1 & half inches, Rays Volk gold series rims, carbon fiber hood and trunk, and already have engine mods to my JDM B16a :D. il try to remember and post up pics once its out'a the shop

Back